enHancingthEsociaL Inclusion Of neetS
ARCES Association, Lead Applicant of “HELIOS” project (co-financed under the ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 Programme) is looking for a leading Expert in the field of Project Management to support ARCES structured staff members in the implementation of activities and procedures outlined in Work Package 1 (WP1) “Project Management”.
Project HELIOS project aims to help tackle social exclusion and poverty amongst vulnerable groups (i.e. NEETs and Women of all ages) by identifying the sector with greatest potential for growth and job opportunities for these target groups to meet those sector needs through training activities and cross-border traineeships in companies.
The project aims to increase employability in young people belonging to NEETs (up to 30 years old) and Women (all ages) by providing these target groups with marketableskills to prepare them for skill-based occupations, piloted within the Blue & Circular Economy.
HELIOS partners believe that the “NEET phenomenon” can be tackled and reducedthrough the implementation of concrete actions, such as data collection, training,coaching, tutoring and sharing of best practices between partners in two of themost relevant sectors of the Euro Mediterranean economy (i.e. Blue and Circular economy) which can generate hundreds of thousands of jobs for young people and women in Mediterranean countries.
1. TASKS/RESPONSABILITIES/DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY WP1 – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The selected person should provide support to ARCES staff members as CONSULTANTin Project Management and he/she will have to carry out the following activities:
Support to the management of the project in all its parts (WP1), in particular with regard to
- Organisation of Capacity building activities at the Local, Regional and Euro Mediterranean level to train NEETs and Women and prepare them for the transition into the labour market;
- Development of a Stakeholder Engagement Methodology (SEM) for the creation of a project community where everyone (including the intuitional environment) feels involved;
- Design, projection and enhancement of the institutional framework for services delivery to NEETs and Women;
- Preparation and analysis of data, reports, minutes of the Project Technical Committees, etc., to support the delivery of project outputs in the most economic and efficient way;
- Elaboration of an Action plan to support the project capitalization.
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree / Other
- a minimum of 10 years’ work experience, at least 5 of which in the coordination or management of international projects (as project manager, proposal writer, project coordinator for project partners, or similar)
- Language requirement: proven proficiency in Italian and English (for non-English native speakers, QCER minimum C1 (IELTS 7.5, CAE 195 or TOEFL 110) is required. For non-Italian native speakers, QCER minimum C1 (CELI 4 (A), CILS 3, 90) is required.
- Proven translation skills in the language pair Italian-English (IoLETDipTrans or equivalent).
- Excellent knowledge of European policies and related funding instruments
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Dissemination and networking experience including knowledge of the Lead Beneficiary’s main working area (Sicily);
- IT skills: excellent knowledge of main Office Suite software
Preference will be given to those candidates who
a) are native English speakers;
b) have knowledge of other foreign languages in addition to the minimum requirement of English and Italian
The position has a duration of 30 months, starting from the date of signing of the contract.
Total compensation for the duration of the engagement, including VAT and any eventually social, security and welfare costs, is Euro 39.000,00.
5. TENTATIVE STARTING DATE: Second week of April 2020
6. DUTY STATION: Palermo, Sicily.
7. PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
The application form (AF) must be completed according to the attached form (Attachment A), dated and signed by the candidate (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted). The application form must be accompanied by:
- Europass CV (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted)
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The AF must be sent by email to all of the following addresses:
- Mr. Alessandro Pernice (Project Coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Monica Segretario (Communication Manager) – email@example.com
- European Programmes Unit – firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the e-mail must state the following: “Selection of LEADING EXPERT IN THE FIELD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT (HELIOS Project)”
The deadline for submitting applications is March 27 2020 at 6pm (Italy Local time). Only those candidates with a profile deemed of interest and who meet the above-indicated requirements will be invited to interview.
9. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that will come into the possession of ARCES, will be processed pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in compliance with article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation, hereinafter also referred to as “regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.