GREENLAND: SELECTION NOTICE FOR A COMMUNICATION EXPERT WITH EXPERIENCE IN CROSS BORDER COOPERATION PROJECTS (Work Package2)
Greenland project (B_A.3.1_0048)
GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development
ARCES Association is the Partner of the EU Funding project “GREENLAND – GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development “.
The project total budget is € 3.856.322,19 and it is financed for an amount of € 3470689,97 (90%) by the European Union (ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 Programme) through the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI).
GREENLAND project aims to increase the employability of NEETs (up to 30 years old) and women (all ages) by providing them with marketable skills and qualifications to prepare them for skill-based occupations within the Green and Circular Economy sectors and reduce skill mismatches in rural areas particularly affected by the climate change.
ARCES Association is one of the members of the consortium composed by the following partners:
- Lead beneficiary – Programming United Department, European Territorial Cooperation and Bruxelles seat Office Italy (Calabria)
- Partner 1 – Planning and Development Agency Lebanon
- Partner 2 – National Agricultural Research Center Jordan
- Partner 3 – Arab Academy for Science , Technology and MaririmeTrasport Egypt Al Iskandanyah
- Partner 4 – Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology () Nablus – Palestine
- Partner 5 – ARCES Association Italy
- Partner 6 – University of Algarve Portugal
- Partner 7 – European Regional Framework for Co-operation Greece Dytiki Ellada
- Partner 8 Interbalkan Environment Center Greece – Kentriki Makedonia
The GREENLAND partners believe that the “NEET phenomenon” can be tackled and reduced through the implementation of concrete actions, such as training, coaching, tutoring and sharing of best practices between partners in two of the most relevant sectors of the Euro Mediterranean economy (i.e., the Green and Circular Economy sectors) which can generate hundreds of thousands of jobs for young people and women in the Mediterranean countries.
The project implementation period is 30 months (starting date 16/10/2020 – ending date 15/04/2023).
This invitation to tender is addressed to a Project communication expert with experience in cross border cooperation projects, hereinafter referred to as candidate, to support the Communication Manager of ARCES Association in the implementation of project communication activities.
TASKS/RESPONSABILITIES/DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY WP2 – Communication
The selected person should provide support to ARCES staff members as CONSULTANT in Project Communication and he/she will have to carry out the following activities:
Support to the management of the project in communication activities (WP2), in particular with regard to
- Collaborate in the drafting of the final version of the project’s Communication and Marketing Plans, in coordination with the Greek partner responsible for the WP2
- Updating the project’s Communication and Marketing Plans, in coordination with the Greek partner responsible for the WP2
- Collaborate in the organising the National and Coordinated Awareness raising campaigns on project topics (e.g., identification and mapping of national target groups, planning of engagement strategies etc.)
- Creation of web and social contents aimed to the project target groups (copy, graphics, newsletters, etc.) to be published in web sites (GREENLAND, ARCES association) and social media channels
- Creation of news to be published in web site (GREENLAND project web page under the ENI CBC MED website)
- Monitoring the insight of the social networks and of ARCES website about GREENLAND contents
- Elaboration of communication project reports, including those necessary for the preparation of progress reports, such as PIR, monthly reports as required by the Lead applicant, the partner responsible for WP2 (ERFC- GREECE), ARCES association and the Managing Authority (MA) of the Programme ENI CBC MED 2014-2020
- Planning and implementing the communication and engagement strategies together with the Communication Manager of ARCES to maximize the promotion and dissemination of the project activities
- Planning the capitalization activities together with the Communication Manager of ARCES
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/ other
- Good knowledge of the ENI CBC MED programme, its objectives and its communication strategies
- Experience and competences in identification and implementation of communication strategies and activities in the field of Cross border Cooperation (CBC) projects such as ENI CBC MED, INTERREG, etc. (e.g., development of project communication plans, development of project Stakeholder Engagement Model, etc.)
- Experience in mapping stakeholders/target groups to involve in the project and in developing of database to support the engagement of them
- Experience and competences in social media management (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube), copywriting, storytelling, green marketing, content marketing
- Experience and competences in creation of contents for social networks and websites such as news/articles, posts, newsletters, about project topics (sustainable economy and Social Inclusion)
- Experience and competencies in website management, blogging, SEO
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Italian, written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills, Time Management, Team Working, Team Building and Problem-Solving skills
- Knowledge of software and e-tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Office (word, excel, power point) WordPress and Google Analytics
Preference will be given to those candidates who:
- At least two years of experience in project communication at the Euro Mediterranean level
- At least one year of experience in the implementation of project communication strategies in Sicily targeting NEETs and young unemployed people as well as SMEs operating in the Circular Economy sector
- Have strong photography and photo-editing skills that could support project communication in Sicily
- Participation to communication and project management courses
The position has a duration of 7 months, starting from the date of signing of the contract.
Total compensation for the duration of the engagement, including VAT and any eventually social, security and welfare costs, is 5.706,71 Euro
TENTATIVE STARTING DATE
PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
The application form (AF) must be completed according to the attached form (Attachment A), dated and signed by the candidate (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted). The application form must be accompanied by:
- Europass CV (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted)
- a copy of a valid identity document.
The AF must be sent by email to all of the following addresses:
- Mr. Alessandro Pernice (Project Coordinator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Monica Segretario (Communication Manager) – email@example.com
- Mr. Giancarlo Amato (Financial Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the e-mail must state the following: “GREENLAND_SELECTION NOTICE FOR A COMMUNICATION EXPERT WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF CROSS BORDERCOOPERATION PROJECTS
The deadline for submitting applications is March 8TH, 2021 at 1pm (Italy Local time). Only those candidates with a profile deemed of interest and who meet the above-indicated requirements will be invited to interview.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that will come into the possession of ARCES, will be processed pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in compliance with article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation, hereinafter also referred to as “regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.
FOLLOW US AT: