SELECTION NOTICE FOR THE FIGURE OF A TECHNICAL CONSULTANT ON PROFILING ACTIVITIES OF NEETS AND WOMEN INTERESTED IN OPERATING IN THE GREEN AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY SECTORS AND MARKET ANALYSIS (Work package 3)
Greenland project (B_A.3.1_0048)
GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development
ARCES Association is the Partner of the EU Funding project “GREENLAND – GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development “
The project total budget is € 3.856.322,19 and it is financed for an amount of € 3.470.689,97 (90%) by the European Union (ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 Programme) through the European Neighbourhood Instrument.
GREENLAND project aims to increase the employability of NEETs (up to 30 years old) and women (all ages) by providing them with marketable skills and qualifications to prepare them for skill-based occupations within the Green and Circular Economy sectors and reduce skill mismatches in rural areas particularly affected by the climate change
ARCES Association is one of the members of the consortium composed by the following partners:
- Lead beneficiary – Programming United Department, European Territorial Cooperation and Bruxelles seat Office Italy (Calabria)
- Partner 1 – Planning and Development Agency Lebanon
- Partner 2 – National Agricultural Research Center Jordan
- Partner 3 – Arab Academy for Science , Technology and MaririmeTrasport Egypt Al Iskandanyah
- Partner 4 – Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology () Nablus – Palestine
- Partner 5 – ARCES Association Italy
- Partner 6 – University of Algarve Portugal
- Partner 7 – European Regional Framework for Co-operation Greece Dytiki Ellada
- Partner 8 Interbalkan Environment Center Greece – Kentriki Makedonia
- OBJECTIVE AND DURATION
The GREENLAND partners believe that the “NEET phenomenon” can be tackled and reduced through the implementation of concrete actions, such as training, coaching, tutoring and sharing of best practices between partners in two of the most relevant sectors of the Euro Mediterranean economy (i.e., the Green and Circular Economy sectors) which can generate hundreds of thousands of jobs for young people and women in the Mediterranean countries.
The project implementation period is 30 months (starting date 16/10/2020 – ending date 15/04/2023).
- RESPONSABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
The selected person should provide support to ARCES staff members as TECHNICAL CONSULTANT ON PROFILING ACTIVITIES OF NEETS INTERESTED IN OPERATING IN THE GREEN AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY SECTORS AND MARKET ANALYSIS (WP3) and he/she will have to carry out the following activities:
a) Deepened Labour Market analysis of the NEETs and Women and identification of the main sectors or sub-sectors in the fields of Green and Circular economy. (Activity 3.1.1)
b) Data collection of NEETs and women at regional level as well as identification of local stakeholders (i.e. Local and regional authorities, employment Agencies TVET, SMEs, etc.,). A Database with a list of NEETs and Women and one list of companies will be delivered. (Activity 3.1.2)
c) Data profiling and data assessment, thanks to the use of e-tools. This activity will allow the identification and the need analysis of the sub-groups and the SMEs operating in the Green and Circular Economy Sectors. (Activity 3.1.3)
d) Production of reports concerning the above-mentioned activities.
e) Production of one consolidated report regarding the entire WP3.
- Specific Requirements
a. Possession of Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree / Other
b. Experience in coordination and project management
c. Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
d. Excellent knowledge of Italian, written and spoken
e. Good knowledge of the European neighbourhood policy (ENP) and related instruments
f. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
g. Dissemination and networking experience
h. Excellent knowledge of the most known computer programs (Office, etc)
i. Good knowledge of the most on line common and creative tools for sharing information, ideas, proposals
- Priority will be given to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- At least two years of experience in coordination and management of projects dealing with social inclusion of disadvantaged groups, especially NEETs and long-term youth unemployed
- At least two years of experience in profiling activities and data analysis within projects funded by the EU (e.g., Erasmus +), and in particular those CBC Programmes in the Mediterranean region
- Possession of a valid English Language certificate, at least level C1, recently achieved
- Excellent knowledge of Italian language (native speaker or C2 level)
- Excellent knowledge (level C1 or above) of Spanish
- Good knowledge French language is considered an asset
- DURATION/PAYMENT/DUTY STATION
The assignment has a duration of 6 months, starting from the date of stipulation of the Contract between the Partner and the Consultant.
The gross fee, including taxes, social security and welfare charges, is € 5.820,88
The duty station is Palermo (Italy).
- PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
The application form must be drawn up according to the model attached (Attachment A), dated and signed by the candidate (original, scanned and/or digital signatures are allowed), with attached professional curriculum Europass or a company profile, duly signed, together with a photocopy of a valid identity document.
The application must be sent by email to the following addresses:
- Mr. Alessandro Pernice (Project Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Monica Segretario (Communication Manager) – email@example.com
- Mr. Giancarlo Amato (Financial Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail object must include “SELECTION OF A TECHNICAL CONSULTANT ON PROFILING ACTIVITIES OF NEETS AND WOMEN INTERESTED IN OPERATING IN THE GREEN AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY SECTORS AND MARKET ANALYSIS (WP3) – GREENLAND PROJECT”.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 8th, 2021 at 1pm (Italy Local time).
Only those candidates with a profile deemed of interest and who meet the above-indicated requirements will be invited to interview.
- TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that will come into the possession of ARCES, will be processed pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in compliance with article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation, hereinafter also referred to as “regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.
FOLLOW US AT: