Selection notice for a Video maker to support the implementation of the project communication and training activities
UNDER THE FRAMEWORK OF enHancingthEsociaL Inclusion Of neetS : HELIOS project (A_A.3.1_0155)
ARCES Association is the Lead Beneficiary of the EU Funding project “HELIOS – enHancing thE sociaL Inclusion Of neetS”.
The project total budget is € 2.791.437,46€ and it is financed for an amount of € 2.512.293,72 (90%) by the European Union (ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 Programme) through the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument.
HELIOS project aims to help tackle social exclusion and poverty amongst vulnerable groups by identifying the sector with greatest potential for growth and by providing marketable skills to NEETs to meet those sector needs through training activities and cross-border traineeships in companies.
ARCES Association leads the consortium composed by the following partners: Fisheries and Blue Growth District (Italy), Action Against Hunger (Spain), Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece), Tunisian Union of Agriculture and Fishery (Tunisia), University College of Applied Sciences Planning and External Relations Affairs (Palestine) and The National Center for Agricultural Research and Extension (Jordan). The HELIOS partners believe that the “NEET phenomenon” can be tackled and reduced through the implementation of concrete actions, such as training, coaching, tutoring and sharing of best practices between partners in two of the most relevant sectors of the Euro Mediterranean economy (i.e., Blue and Circular economy) which can generate hundreds of thousands of jobs for young people and women in the Mediterranean countries.
The project implementation period is 36 months (starting date 1/09/2019 – ending date 1/09/2022).
This invitation to tender is addressed to a video maker with experience in storytelling, hereinafter referred to as candidate, to support the Communication Manager of ARCES Association in the promotion of project activities.
1. TASKS/RESPONSABILITIES/DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY WP2 – Communication and WP 5 – Creation of Curricula
The video maker should support ARCES project management team through the recording and editing video clips aimed to talk about successful entrepreneurial experiences in Circular and Blue Economy field in Sicily. Successful entrepreneurs will be engaged as mentors and invited to take part in interviews organised by the selected Video maker and by the Project Communication manager to develop curricula, flash summaries of the training videos, video clips and live streaming for website.
In particular, the selected person should carry out the following activities:
- To constantly confront with the project Communication Manager and the Project management team (PMT) in order to acquire and share the communication strategy regarding the production of video clips (objects, contents, communication style, language and subtitles, etc) ensuring follow-up based on the instructions provided
- To study the manual containing the communication rules of the ENI CBC MED programme and acquire them for the purpose of producing the video products as required by the Managing Authority (MA)
- To organize and plan the visits to SMEs and other organisations operating in Sicily (Associations, Foundations, NGOs, etc.) in order to conduct and record interviews with local successful entrepreneurs, mentors and other beneficiaries of the project (i.e., Neets, women) in order to create video clips and video tutorials
- To record, produce and edit video clips based on different steps, such as project idea, registration, assembly, subtitles, modifications (if required), finalization and closure
- To optimize the videos contents as required by the HELIOS social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). In particular the Helios YouTube Channel (linked to the e-learning Helios platform) will be managed by the project management team
- To provide web streaming (Live streaming) for the Helios training programme
- To post video clips and streaming of lessons into the e-Learning platform of HELIOS project with the final aim of stimulating the use of new e-learning tools by the trainees
- Competences in communication strategies, storytelling, content marketing, documentary clips
- Knowledge of professional software and e-tools like Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop and other e-tool for the creation of videoclips
- Experience and competences in Facebook and YouTube social media management, in order to create video contents ad hoc for these platforms
- Proven Work Experiences and competences in video recording and video editing
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Italian, written and spoken
- Strong organizational and communication skills, Time Management, Team Working, Team Building, Flexibility and Problem-Solving skills
- Willingness to travel on the Sicilian territory in order to carry out the aforementioned tasks
Preferen.ce will be given to those candidates who:
- At least two years of work experience as video maker and content creator
- Previous work experience as video maker/content creator in the implementation of a project funded by the European Union trough programmes like INTERREG, ENI CBC MED, Horizon 2020 and ERASMUS+
- Knowledge of the Sicilian territory and stakeholders (e.g., SMEs, Associations, etc.)
- Preferably bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree
The position has a duration of 11 months, starting from the date of signing of the contract.
Total compensation for the duration of the engagement, including VAT and any eventually social, security and welfare costs, is € 17.150,00.
Travel and mobility expenses necessary for the purpose of carrying out the interviews, recording and making the requested products will not be paid but are included in the proposed payment.
5. TENTATIVE STARTING DATE
6. DUTY STATION:
7. PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
The application form (AF) must be completed according to the attached form (Attachment A), dated and signed by the candidate (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted). The application form must be accompanied by:
- Europass CV (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted)
- A copy of a valid identity document
The AF must be sent by email to all of the following addresses:
- Mr. Alessandro Pernice (Project Coordinator) – email@example.com
- Ms. Monica Segretario (Communication Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Giancarlo Amato (Financial Manager) – email@example.com
The subject of the e-mail must state the following: “HELIOS_SELECTION NOTICE FOR A VIDEOMAKER
The deadline for submitting applications is 20th of September, 2021 at 1pm (Italy Local time). Only those candidates with a profile deemed of interest and who meet the above-indicated requirements will be invited to interview.
9. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that will come into the possession of ARCES, will be processed pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in compliance with article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation, hereinafter also referred to as “regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC