UNDER THE FRAMEWORK OF enHancingthEsociaL Inclusion Of neetS : HELIOS project (A_A.3.1_0155) CUP: E45G18000050004
ARCES Association is the Lead Beneficiary of the EU Funding project “HELIOS – enHancingthEsociaL Inclusion Of neetS”.
The project total budget is € 2.791.437,46€ and it is financed for an amount of € 2.512.293,72 (90%) by the European Union (ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 Programme) through the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument.
HELIOS project aims to help tackle social exclusion and poverty amongst vulnerable groups by identifying the sector with greatest potential for growth and by providing marketable skills to NEETs to meet those sector needs through training activities and cross-border traineeships in companies.
ARCES Association leads the consortium composed by the following partners: Fisheries and Blue Growth District (Italy), Action Against Hunger (Spain), Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece), Tunisian Union of Agriculture and Fishery (Tunisia), University College of Applied Sciences Planning and External Relations Affairs (Palestine) and The National Center for Agricultural Research and Extension (Jordan). The HELIOS partners believe that the “NEET phenomenon” can be tackled and reduced through the implementation of concrete actions, such as training, coaching, tutoring and sharing of best practices between partners in two of the most relevant sectors of the Euro Mediterranean economy (i.e., Blue and Circular economy) which can generate hundreds of thousands of jobs for young people and women in the Mediterranean countries.
The project implementation period is 36 months (starting date 1/09/2019 – ending date 1/09/2022).
This tender notice refers to Activity 2.2.6 (A 2.2.6) of the project application form which clearly mentions that “Academic papers/publications should be produced by University partners and published in sector journals, magazine, regarding innovative project results (e.g., methodology, profiling activities, tools, etc).
This tender notice is addressed to a consultant/consultant company that takes care of the production of the final publication of HELIOS that contains the main results of the project (analysis and reports on the profiling data collected during the project implementation, outcomes of the training courses, e-learning tools adopted, etc.) including the methodology and approach adopted by partners to produce such results.
The publication will contribute to Output 2.2 of the project, by facilitating
national awareness campaigns with various groups of communities and dissemination of the findings of the project through academic journals or books, conference presentations, etc., with the final goal of fighting poverty and social exclusion in the Mediterranean Region.
TASKS/RESPONSABILITIES/DUTIES AS REQUIRED
The person in charge shall carry out the following tasks:
- Identification of the approach aimed at building the publication
- Identification of the academic sources, such as books, etc. that may contribute to this publication
- Identification of Publishing Houses of relevant academic institutions that publish articles in the fields of HELIOS project (Social Inclusion, Blue economy, Circular economy, Business development and entrepreneurships, Soft skills.)
- Collecting research contribution produced by the Project partners (PPs) within the different Work Packages (reports, analysis, etc.)
- Establish contacts and have meetings with the responsible of the technical work package from each PP to gather the contents of the main project outputs (labour market analysis, NEET profiling activities, etc.) including the methodology and approach adopted for conducting such research and activities that will be considered in the design and building of this publication
- Provide the project coordinator and the project manager with orientation and advice about the criteria to be used in order to write the Table of Contents and different chapters of a such publication
- Editing of the publication (in English language) based on the chapters produced by the authors and partners who will be involved in the publication
- Provide editorial coordination of the publication, ensuring revision of the different contents and the correct layout based upon the communication and visibility rules of the ENI CBC MED Program
- Creation of the publication in digital format in order to facilitate its dissemination to the main stakeholders (i.e., TVETs, Project Partner, Employment agencies, Mass Media, Academic journals, etc.).
- Proven experience in editing, coordination and revision of international publications (e.g., publications which are outcomes of projects funded by the ENI CBC MED Programme or INTERREG Programme)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent ability to play such a role in a team (team player) and ability to coordinate international research working groups mainly achieved through previous working experiences in the elaboration of publications
- Excellent experience in the use of the MS Office Package and software for the production of this publication
Preferencewill be given to those candidates who:
- Have good knowledge of ENI CBC MED programme
- Have good knowledge of the Italian language
The position has a duration of 8months, starting from the date of signing of the contract.
Total compensation for the duration of the engagement, including VAT and any eventually social, security and welfare costs, is € 20.000,00.
6. TENTATIVE STARTING DATE
7. DUTY STATION:
- PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
The application form (AF) must be completed according to the attached form (Attachment A), dated and signed by the candidate (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted). The application form must be accompanied by:
- Europass CV (original, scanned copy or pdf with digital signature will be accepted)
- A copy of a valid identity document
The AF must be sent by email to all of the following addresses:
- Mr. Alessandro Pernice (Project Coordinator) – email@example.com
- Mr. Giancarlo Amato (Financial Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the e-mail must state the following: “HELIOS SELECTION NOTICE FOR THE ELABORATION, COORDINATION AND REVISION OF THE FINAL PUBLICATION”
The deadline for submitting applications is 13 December 2021 at 1pm (Italy Local time).
Only those candidates with a profile deemed of interest and who meet the above-indicated requirements will be invited to interview.
9. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The data that will come into the possession of ARCES, will be processed pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in compliance with article 13 and article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data (general data protection regulation, hereinafter also referred to as “regulation” or “GDPR”) and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC.